Annual ESTAS Awards Friday 11th June 2021
- To be eligible for the 2021 ESTAS Awards conveyancers must be signed up by 31st December 2020.
- The window for reviews for the 2021 Awards closes on 31st January 2021.
Conditions of Sign Up
- All conveyancing firms in the UK can enter.
- Firms who wish to enter must have been trading on or before 1st January 2020.
- Firms/branches operating in a specific geographical area can enter the Regional Conveyancer Category.
- Firms with 2 to 5 branches can choose to enter the Best Local Group (min. entry 2 branches)
- Firms with 6 to 20 branches can choose to enter the Best Regional Group (min. entry 6 branches)
- Firms who offer a national service can enter the National Conveyancer Category.
Conditions for Completing Reviews
- All clients you have completed the conveyancing for a residential sale, purchase, remortgage or equity release from 1st September 2019 up to 31st December 2020 are eligible to submit a review.
- Clients may only submit 1 review per transaction - once completion has been confirmed.
- Members of staff AND ex staff may not complete a review for the same firm.
- New members of staff (who have accepted a position at the firm but not yet started) who are a client of the firm may NOT submit a review.
- Immediate relatives of staff (spouse, partner, parents or children) are not allowed to complete a review of behalf of the firm that the relative works for.
- Reviews must be completed by 31st January 2021 by 12 midnight.
- Reviews are CONFIDENTIAL and therefore must be completed by the client NOT by a staff member at the conveyancing firm on their behalf.
- Clients must not be influenced by the conveyancing firm while completing the review.
- Reviews may not be completed over the phone by staff on behalf of clients.
- Reviews cannot be completed by clients in branch (our voting system tracks IP addresses).
- Reviews completed without valid contact details may be deleted.
- Local/regional firms taking part must have a minimum of 15 reviews completed by clients for each branch taking part.
- National firms taking part must have a minimum of 50 reviews completed by clients.
- The FINAL SCORE for each firm will be calculated by taking the Average % Score and weighting this by the % Bonus achieved – determined by the total votes received.
- The ESTAS Group Ltd reserve the right to disqualify any conveyancer who does not abide by the above rules.
The vote audit process will apply to agents, suppliers, advisers & conveyancers as follows:-
- Each firm taking part must inform us of any duplicate reviews or rogue reviews (names that are not recognisable as one of your clients).
- Random auditing will take place throughout the competition and during February 2021.
- Any reviews without a valid phone number will be deleted.
- If phone numbers are unobtainable or related to the firm in question you will be disqualified.
- Company devices (computers, tablets or phones) CANNOT be used to submit a review by a client.
The score formula for agents, suppliers, advisers & conveyancers will be as follows:-
- The FINAL SCORE for each firm will be calculated by taking the Average % Score and weighting this by the % Bonus achieved – determined by the total reviews received. A % bonus will be added for every review completed over the minimum votes required for a particular category.
- The Average % Score is the score which can be viewed by each firm on their secure login area via our website. This score is calculated from the reviews each client gives when completing the survey. The % Bonus is added after the review audit period and this will determine the FINAL SCORE for each firm.
- NB. If you are unable to attend the awards ceremony this will NOT impact on the results, however if you do win an award and are not at the ceremony to collect your trophy an administration charge of £299 + vat (per trophy) will apply to obtain your award/trophy and the winners marketing pack.
The ESTAS Group Ltd reserve the right to disqualify any agent/mortgage adviser/conveyancer/supplier who does not abide by the above rules.